State of CT In-Service Training Program
Fall 2018 In-Service Program Information
The State In-Service Training Program provides high-quality, diverse training opportunities to all Connecticut state employees through a partnership of the Department of Administrative Services and the Community College System. UConn Health Human Resources serves as a “Training Approval Office” for employees; facilitating participant registration and collecting fees from departments for courses.
Fall 2018 online registration is currently closed.
How to Register for State In-Service Training
- Review the course catalog to identify courses.
- Choose a course that best fits your professional or job skill development need.
- Seek support and/or approval from your supervisor.
- Request a seat during the registration period.
- Human Resources does not administer the In-Service program, we facilitate registration and collection of fees for the CT Department of Administrative Services. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee a seat in any class, nor can we provide refunds for courses in which a participant has registered but did not attend a course session(s).Should you have questions or require assistance with registration, contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.