COVID-19 Vaccine Program
Online appointments for COVID-19 vaccines are now available at UConn Health for anyone eligible under Phase 1a and Phase 1b of the State’s vaccine roll out. If eligible, sign up today for MyChart and schedule your appointment online. Follow the online scheduling instructions.
Those currently eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine:
- Phase 1a: Individuals serving in health care settings who are at risk of direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials.
- Phase 1b: Individuals 75 years of age or older.
The best way to sign up for your vaccine is by logging into your MyChart account and scheduling directly through the online portal. Due to high call volume for scheduling COVID-19 vaccines, the new dedicated scheduling phone number is 860-679-5589. Thank you.
Scheduling Vaccine Appointments
Vaccinations appointments can be self-scheduled online.
Appointment availability will be based on eligibility and UConn Health’s current vaccine supply or expected supply. Identification will be required at the time of vaccination. Also, please wear a mask and practice safe social distancing.
To schedule a vaccine appointment, you must be registered in advance with UConn Health MyChart. Once registered, individuals can self-schedule a convenient date and time through MyChart to receive the first dose of the vaccine. Second dose appointments are made when the individual receives their first dose.
- Note: For immediate access to MyChart, choose the “Verify Identity with a Third Party” option.
- Registration in MyChart is required as the state is tracking each vaccine dose, and its first and second dose administrations, very closely.
- For any MyChart questions or technical difficulties during regular business hours, contact 860-679-4400.
Need to Reschedule Your Second Dose?
Should you need to move your already scheduled second COVID-19 dose vaccination appointment, please log-in to your online MyChart account in advance to cancel your second dose and reschedule by calling the COVID-19 Vaccine Call Center at 860-679-8888. Note, it is ideal that your second dose be received within a 4 day time window of the initial target vaccination date you received.