Welcome! Bienvenue! 欢迎！Bienvenido! ようこそ！ਸਵਾਗਤ ਹੈ! Dobrodošli!
The International Office is a resource for immigration information, international tax, and human resource-related issues for the international population at UConn Health, which currently has 300 international students and scholars representing more than 60 countries.
Visiting Human Resources
- Human Resources is located at 16 Munson Road, 5th floor. HR Reception is open Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
- If you arrive at 16 Munson Road to pick up documents, please come to the 5th floor and inform HR Reception of your name. If you are here for a meeting please come to HR Reception, or call the person with whom you are meeting to announce your arrival.
- Any paperwork that needs to be dropped off can be left in the HR Drop Box located on the 5th floor of 16 Munson Road.
Questions & Appointments
- Walk-In Advising: Walk-in advising for international students and scholars is available in the Academic Building on Thursdays from 2:00 - 3:00pm in the Walker Conference Room (AG070). Walk-in advising is meant for quick questions (5-10 minutes). Examples of walk-in services include: travel advice, I-20/DS-2019 signatures, document drop-off, etc.
- If you have an issue requiring an in-depth discussion, please contact the HR – International Office to make an appointment.
- Please email Kaitlin Dornenburg and Amina Kader with any questions.
For more information, please select the category below that best describes you:
The information on this page is meant to assist both current and incoming international students and scholars, as well as the faculty and staff community at UConn Health. It is general in nature, and is not meant to address specific immigration situations, or as a substitute for professional legal advice.