The Neuroscience behavioral suites are located on the 4th floor of the animal tower and contain four individual rooms for use by researchers interested in performing mouse behavioral tests. Card access, along with initial training, and signup are required to enter the suite. The equipment and calendar for each room is designated below:
- B4005A – Water maze | Y-maze – Calendar Signup
- B4005B – Barnes Maze | Fear conditioning | Elevated Zero – Calendar Signup
- B4006A – Treadmill | Novel Object | Sociability Test – Calendar Signup
- B4006B – Open Field | Rotarod – Calendar Signup
There are additional tests not readily set-up, but available for use as well. These tests include:
- startle response
- liquid delivery chambers
- conditional place preference
- novel object recognition
Badge access – To request badge access to these rooms, please email Jody Gridley, email@example.com.
Calendar reservations – All users must verify the time slot they are looking to use is available, via the links above. Rooms may be reserved for ONE of three time blocks: 7 a.m.–1 p.m., 1–7 p.m., or 7 p.m. on. An individual may not schedule more than one block per day for either room.