We will be following the CREOG/APGO RRR Application Standards for the 2023-2024 recruitment season.
Application Process for the UConn Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program.
- All applications must be made through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
- All applications must include:
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Official medical school transcript
- A Personal Statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly the Dean’s Letter)
- USMLE score for step I (and step II if available)
- COMLEX score for step I (and step II if available)
- ECFMG certification required for entrance to the residency
- J-1 visas are acceptable for those applicants who are not permanent residents
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited allopathic or osteopathic medical school within the last five years.
- The application deadline is October 1. Upon the completion of the interview process, a Rank List Meeting is held. This meeting includes faculty and current residents.
2023-2024 Interview Dates
Monday, November, 6 a.m.
Wednesday, November 15, a.m.
Monday, November 20, p.m.*
Wednesday, November 29, a.m.
Tuesday, December 5, a.m.
Friday, December 15, a.m.
Tuesday December 19, a.m.
Friday, January 5, a.m.
Wednesday, January 10, p.m.*
*All interviews will be virtual and run from 7:30 a.m. to noon EST. Sessions in the p.m. are noted and will begin at noon and run until 4:30 p.m. EST.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print a Sample Contract
Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.