We will be following the CREOG/APGO RRR Application Standards for the 2021-2022 Recruitment Season:
Application Process for the UConn Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program.
- All applications must be made through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
- All applications must include:
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Official medical school transcript
- A Personal Statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly the Dean’s Letter)
- USMLE score for step I (and step II if available)
- COMLEX score for step I (and step II if available)
- ECFMG certification required for entrance to the residency
- J-1 visas are acceptable for those applicants who are not permanent residents
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited allopathic or osteopathic medical school within the last five years.
- The application deadline is October 1. Upon the completion of the interview process, a Rank List Meeting is held. This meeting includes faculty and current residents.
2022-2023 Interview Dates*
Monday, November 14
Wednesday, November 16
Tuesday, November 29 (p.m.)
Friday, December 2
Tuesday, December 13
Friday, December 16
Monday, December 19 (p.m.)
Wednesday, January 4
*All interviews will be virtual and run from 7:30 a.m. to noon EST. Sessions in the p.m. are noted and will begin at noon and run until 4:30 p.m. EST.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print a Sample Contract
View more information on Eligibility Requirements and Selection.
Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.