Application Process for the UConn Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program.
- All applications must be made through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
- All applications must include:
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Official medical school transcript
- A Personal Statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly the Dean’s Letter)
- USMLE score for step I (and step II if available)
- COMLEX score for step I (and step II if available)
- ECFMG certification required for entrance to the residency
- J-1 visas are acceptable for those applicants who are not permanent residents
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited allopathic or osteopathic medical school within the last five years.
- Interviews are by invitation only. Candidate applications are reviewed and those that meet our requirements may be invited for an interview with the faculty and residents. Interviews are conducted from November through January on Tuesdays and Fridays. The application deadline is October 1. Upon the completion of the interview process, a Rank List Meeting is held. This meeting includes faculty and current residents.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print a Sample Contract
The program does not discriminate with regard to sex, race, age, religion, color, disability or national origin.