The UConn MIGS Fellowship Program will be conducting interviews during the summer of 2021.
All applications must be made through AAGL. To apply, complete the fellow application on the AAGL website.
- Three current letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- USMLE Step 3 score
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
- Official copy of USMLE step 3 score (required)
- Your residency ACGME case list
In addition, prospective candidates are expected to register with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). Interviews are by invitation only. Selected candidates will be notified in writing through email and ask to schedule an interview.
2021 IMPORTANT DATES
Fellow Candidate Application/Interview Schedule
- May 3, 2021: Deadline to Submit Applications
- May 25, 2021: First Wave of Interview invitation notifications
- June 1, 2021: Deadline for Candidates to Accept/Decline Interview Invitation
- June 2, 2020: Second Wave of Interview invite notification
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print a Sample Contract.pdf
Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.