Managing Stress FAQ

Are there workplace programs available to help individuals manage stress?

Yes. Confidential counseling services are available free of charge for CAHC residents and fellows through UConn's Employee Assistance Program (EAP).

For confidential consultation and/or counseling services, Capital Area Health Consortium (CAHC) residents/fellows may contact providers. There is NO need to notify your program director, the CAHC or Anthem Blue Cross.

Anthem Psychology Online – Licensed Therapy at Home

Employee Assistance Program

Please contact the Capital Area Health Consortium at 860-676-1110 with any questions.