- A PGY1 year of clinical training is needed before starting a PGY2 year in Dermatology.
- USMLE Steps 1, Step 2 CK and 2 CS are recommended before you are ranked into the NRMP.
- What is required for application? ERAS application, Dean’s letter, medical school transcript, three letters of reference (must be from specific faculty members), CV (with no unexplained gaps), USMLE transcript, personal statement, photo, ECFMG if applicable.
- ERAS applications are due by November 1.
- Interviews are conducted the beginning of January.
- For international applicants, we only accept J-1 visas.
- We participate in the NRMP match process.
- The program selects from among eligible applicants based on:
- Medical school transcript
- Dean’s letter/program director letter
- Letters of reference
- USMLE scores
The program does not discriminate with regard to sex, race, age, religion, color, disability or national origin.