Our division currently includes 11 board certified pediatric gastroenterologist. Within our division we have a number of sub-specialty clinics as listed below.
- Center of Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- GI Infusion Center
- Center for Intestinal Rehabilitation
- Center for Neurogastroenterology and Motility Disorders
- Center for Pediatric Liver Disease
- Center for Eosinophilic Esophagitis and Allergic Gastrointestinal Disorder
- Fecal Transplantation
- Aerodigestive Program
Please refer to the Connecticut Children's website for further details about each individual faculty member's area of expertise, research and training background. Current Pediatric GI staff can be found on the Connecticut Children's website.