Please note the following:
- The Cardiovascular Fellowship Program accepts five applicants per year.
- Unfortunately, our program does not support applications from those on H1B Visas (J-1 is acceptable).
- Applications for the Cardiovascular Fellowship Program must be received by August 15.
- Applications must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Copies of USMLEs (Steps 1, 2, and 3)
- ECFMG (if applicable)
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three current letters of recommendation
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the fellowship coordinator via phone or email. Interviews will take place via a virtual platform in September and October.
- The program begins July 1.
- Our program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
2023 Fellowship Interview Season
All interviews during this application cycle will may need to be conducted virtually/remotely. We have been working to prepare enhanced virtual experiences (videos, virtual tour, etc.) to provide applicants with as much information and as many resources to learn about and get a feel for our program. While nothing can replace an in-person encounter, we have worked to create a robust, meaningful, and interactive virtual interview day.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract
The Cardiology Fellowship Program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.