Please note the following:
- The Cardiovascular Fellowship Program accepts five applicants per year.
- Unfortunately, our program does not support applications from those on H1B Visas (J-1 is acceptable).
- Applications for the Cardiovascular Fellowship Program must be received by August 15.
- Applications must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Copies of USMLEs (Steps 1, 2, and 3)
- ECFMG (if applicable)
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three current letters of recommendation
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the fellowship coordinator via telephone or email.
Interviews take place during the months of September and October.
- The program begins July 1.
- Our program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract
The Cardiology Fellowship Program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.