Please note the following:
- The Cardiovascular Fellowship Program accepts five applicants per year.
- Unfortunately, our program does not support applications from those on H1B Visas (J-1 is acceptable).
- Applications for the Cardiovascular Fellowship Program must be received by August 15.
- Applications must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Copies of USMLEs (Steps 1, 2, and 3)
- ECFMG (if applicable)
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three current letters of recommendation
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the fellowship coordinator via telephone or email.
Interviews take place during the months of September and October.
- The program begins July 1.
- Our program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract
The Cardiology Fellowship Program does not discriminate with regard to sex, race, age, religion, color, disability or national origin.