All applications must include:
- Three current letters of recommendation (although not mandatory, it is preferable that at least one of these be from the preceptor of an anesthesiology rotation)
- Official medical school transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly the Dean’s Letter)
- USMLE score for step I (and step II if available)
- COMLEX score for step I (and step II if available)
Applicants must have graduated from an accredited allopathic or osteopathic medical school within the last five years.
While there is no set minimum USMLE/COMLEX score, applicants whose USMLE score is 220 or greater (COMLEX 500 or greater) are more is likely to be granted an interview.
Interviews are conducted from November through January. The application deadline is December 1.
International Medical Graduates
- Must submit a valid ECFMG certificate
Only J-1 visas are acceptable for those applicants who are not permanent residents.
Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print a Sample Contract