- Our academic year is divided into 13 blocks (~4 weeks per block).
- Fellows spend time on Inpatient, Outpatient, and Research blocks throughout their 3 years. A sample overall block schedule is shown below.
- Dedicated procedure time is built into all blocks.
- In their final year of fellowship, fellows have the ability to choose a research or clinical pathway based on their career goals.
- Throughout fellowship, fellows maintain a weekly continuity clinic.
- Our division holds weekly didactics which is attended by Cardiology fellows, faculty and residents and medical students on Cardiology elective.
- Fellows have 4 weeks of vacation every year.