Fellows have the opportunity to participate in a multitude of procedures throughout their training. They are exposed to the breadth of cardiology procedures through their work within our department including our interventional cardiology specialist as well as their collaborations with our PICU and cardiac surgical colleagues. We have listed a sample of procedures of fellows become exposed to below.
- Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Diagnostic and Interventional Electrophysiology
- Transthoracic and Fetal Echocardiography
- Central Line Access
- Cardiopulmonary Stress Test