The University of Connecticut Hand Surgery Fellowship is a postgraduate program in the subspecialty of Surgery of the Hand. Our mission is to train intellectually rigorous and technically proficient surgeons for the clinical practice of hand surgery.
Our aims are as follows:
- Recruit highly qualified and diverse applicants from Orthopaedics, Plastic Surgery, and General Surgery.
- Expose fellows to a broad spectrum of hand conditions and hand patients.
- Foster an environment of intellectual curiosity, constant self-assessment and improvement.
- Prepare fellows for independent clinical practice.
- Encourage fellows to be leaders in the communities they serve.