Most physician applicants will have completed training in internal medicine or family medicine, but those board eligible in neurology, rehabilitation medicine or psychiatry will be considered.
Applicants need to have passed USMLE parts 1, 2, and 3 prior to initiation of fellowship.
ECFMG is required for graduates of foreign medical schools.
- Applications must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement
- Copies of USMLEs (Steps 1, 2, and 3)
- ECFMG (if applicable)
- Dean's letter
- Medical school transcript
- Three current letters of recommendation
Please note the following:
- The Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program accepts three (3) applicants per year.
- Unfortunately, our program does not support applications from those on H1B Visas (J-1 is acceptable).
- Applications for the Geriatric Medicine Fellowship Program must be received by October 10.
- If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by the Fellowship Coordinator via telephone or email.
- Interviews take place during the months of June through October. Family medicine and mid-career applicants for fellowship are welcome. Interviews for interested applicants will be scheduled at a convenient time for applicants.
- The program begins July 1.
- Our program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- For information regarding salaries.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract
Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.