The Activity Director is the faculty member of UConn Health or the person affiliated with the joint sponsor who is responsible for planning, conducting, and evaluating the CME event. The responsibilities of the activity director include but are not limited to:
- Communicating the learning objectives and other relevant planning information to all speakers or faculty responsible for conducting or facilitating the educational activity
- Communicating the learning objectives and other important information to the target audience
- Managing any potential conflicts of interest to eliminate bias in the planning and implementation of the activity
- Attesting to the accuracy and completeness of the CME application
- Submitting a complete and accurate final report on the activity, including evaluation results, to the Office of Community and Continuing Medical Education within six weeks of the activity’s completion.