What is needed for your session approval
The RSS Administrator will send to the firstname.lastname@example.org 10 business days in advance of the session date regardless if your event is using the PSNA form as a PRE or POST content collection form, the associated session materials:
- Required: CME Flyer (must use CME approved flyer template)
- Required: PSNA Form for content collection of the speaker (unless you are using the post-session form – submitted 48 hours after session)
- Required: Declaration Disclosures Form for your speaker(s)
- If Applicable: Letter of Agreements for commercial support (if applicable to your session and if not already on file with the CME office)
- If Applicable: Copy(ies) of the Content slides or materials from your speaker(s) (required if your speaker has identified a conflict on their declaration disclosure)
If Using the PSNA form as a POST-SESSION CONTENT COLLECTION FORM: Your session approval still MUST be approved in advanced for your scheduled session with a CME Flyer and Speaker Disclosures (as stated above). If your session is using the PSNA form as a post-session content collection form, you will use the same PSNA Form to submit as your post-session content collection information within 48 hour after the session date to email@example.com. (This process is usually dedicated to those activities approved to host case conferences or M/M case conference only. You must notify the CME office in-advanced if you anticipate using the PSNA form as a post-session content collection document.)
There is NO post-session approvals. All sessions require at a minimum these 3 documents regardless if using a per-PSNA or post-PSNA, if using a post-session content collection form, you still need to submit a CME Flyer and Speaker Disclosure in-advanced of the scheduled session for our office to approve it.
If you still unsure how to handle your session approvals, please reach out to the CME office in-advaned of your schedule sessions so that we may better assist you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.
CME Session Templates
PSNA Form (use same form for either a per-session or post-session content collection)
Other Helpful Session Documents
Last Reviewed & Updated: December 1, 2021