The UConn Health Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Fellowship program will be conducting virtual interviews on the following dates:
- Monday August 7, 2023
- Wednesday, August 9, 2023
- Thursday, August 10, 2023
Other important dates to remember:
- Application deadline (ERAS): May 1, 2023, 5 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The application process for the REI Fellowship Program is as follows:
All applications must be made through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and must include the following:
- Three current letters of recommendation
- A Personal Statement
- USMLE Step 3 score
- ECFMG Certificate (international medical graduates only)
In addition, prospective candidates are expected to register with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- Must have completed ACGME accredited residency program or Royaal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada accredited program.
- Eligible to take the written and oral exam for certification in general obstetrics and gynecology administered by ABOG.
- International medical graduates must hold a valid ECFMG certificate (this does not apply to Canadian graduates).
- Applications from U.S. citizens, U.S. residents, and J-1 Visa holders are accepted.
Candidates must be eligible to take the written and oral exam for certification in general Obstetrics and Gynecology administered by ABOG. In addition, candidates should be able to meet future eligibility requirements to receive subspecialty certification in reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
The University of Connecticut School of Medicine Graduate Medical Education programs do not sponsor “H” or “O” visas. Permanent resident (green card), J-1 visas sponsored by ECFMG, and Employment Authorization Documents are accepted.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract
View more information on Eligibility Requirements and Selection.
Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.