We specialize in science-based therapies and treatments using the highest quality skin care products to help create more youthful and healthier skin and improve physical and emotional well-being. Our dermatologists are board-certified, and many have additional advanced training and extensive experience. As faculty members of a university hospital, our physicians give patients the benefits of the latest research and innovation in health care, both in the promotion of wellness and the treatment of illness.
We offer many non-invasive and minimally invasive treatment options for virtually all areas of the body. These include:
- Lasers and energy-based devices help to treat a variety of conditions including unwanted blood vessels, redness, and brown spots, and they can improve photoaging, texture, and skin tone.
- Chemical peels bring the benefits of alpha-hydroxy acids to improve skin texture and tone, lessen fine lines, and bring about a healthier, more youthful appearance. Results are achieved through a series of peels.
- Microdermabrasion, also known as the Parisian Peel or “lunchtime peel,” is a quick, non-invasive procedure for resurfacing the skin without any downtime. The top layers of damaged skin are exfoliated, promoting the formation of new, smoother skin.
- Blu-light (photodynamic therapy [PDT]) treatments remove sun-damaged, precancerous lesions, and reverse the signs of photodamage to improve sallowness, fine lines, and texture. A topical photosensitizing agent called Levulan is applied to the skin. This chemical is left on the skin for one hour, and then the skin is exposed to a blu-light source.
- Freezing of benign lesions allows for the removal of the lesion without damaging nearby healthy skin.
- Removal of skin tags is a quick and relatively painless process to remove skin tags located anywhere on the body.
Injectables can be used to treat a number of common conditions on the face and body. Injectables can help with the following:
- Eliminate wrinkles with BOTOX® Cosmetic injections by causing facial muscles to relax, resulting in a smoother skin surface. BOTOX® can also be used on your hands to give a more youthful appearance.
- Excessive underarm sweating can be treated with BOTOX® injections.
- Filler injections such as Juvederm® (Ultra, Ultra Plus, Voluma, Volbella, Vollure) and Restylane help to correct facial wrinkles and folds, depressions in the skin, and scarring, and they can restore the lip border. Results from these injections can last for approximately six to eight months. Radiesse® is a longer-lasting dermal filler that is injected into the skin to soften creases or folds and support areas of volume loss or contour-specific facial areas. Radiesse® can also be used on the hands.
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins is a popular treatment of the legs. After an initial consultation, eligible candidates undergo injections of concentrated saline into these veins. This causes these veins to lighten over subsequent months. Multiple treatments may be required.
- A double chin can be treated with KYBELLA® injections or liposuction to eliminate the fat cells over time that create the appearance of a fuller chin. TruSculpt® iD is another option for double chin treatment that uses heat for fat reduction.
Call to Make an Appointment