Your Medical Information at Your Fingertips
UConn Health is providing our patients with greater control over their health care. With MyChart, our secure online patient portal and mobile app, you and your family can take a more hands-on approach to managing your health care.
With MyChart, you can:
- Communicate with Your Doctor
Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
- Access Your Test Results
No more waiting for a phone call or letter – view your results and your doctor's comments within days.
- Access Your Visit Notes
View the notes that your provider writes during your appointment.
- Request Prescription Refills
Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
- Manage Your Appointments
Request your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Pay Your Bill Online
- Set Your Paperless Billing Preference
- View Health Summary Records
See allergies, immunizations, and medications.
- Request a Referral to a Specialist
How to Access MyChart
Ways to Connect
- If you already have an access code, you can use it to activate your account.
- If you don't have an access code, you can request an account online and you’ll receive an activation email.
Safe and Convenient Care From Home
Patients enrolled in MyChart can also take advantage of our telemedicine options, including eVisits and video visits.
Video visits allow you to see your primary care physician or a specialist from home or another secure location using your smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. Video visits are available for many specialties and services.
Please note: UConn Health video visits are scheduled in advance and are not for emergency care. If you have an emergency, dial 911.