The Beekley Imaging Center at UConn Health provides high-quality breast imaging services, along with a high-quality patient experience. We offer the latest technologies in detecting breast cancer, including leading-edge breast imaging and digital mammography, all in a warm and comfortable environment.
Early Detection Saves Lives
The Beekley Imaging Center offers the latest technologies, including all-digital mammography and a computer-aided detection system, which uses new technology to search for patterns that are typically recognized as indicators for cancer.
- Live reads, offering same-day results upon request.
- We are a hospital-based facility, which provides convenient access to a wide range of services.
- 3D mammography
- Diagnostic mammography
- Screening mammogram
- Breast guided interventional equipment
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Ultrasound guided needle biopsy
- Cyst aspiration
Now Scheduling Your Screening Mammogram Is Even Easier
Patients can schedule without a physician referral.
Call 860-679-2784 or book online through MyChart.
More Detail. More Accuracy. Peace of Mind.
Early detection is the best defense you have against breast cancer. UConn Health offers the latest FDA approved technology that creates 3D breast images that help doctors detect breast cancer earlier than previously possible.
With 3D mammography or tomosynthesis, doctors can:
- Detect abnormalities that aren’t detected by traditional mammograms
- Deliver more detail and accuracy providing women with more peace of mind
Comfort & Convenience
Designed With You in Mind.
We understand the anxiety of getting a mammogram, so we want your experience to be as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Designed with you in mind, we provide a spa-like environment, which includes relaxing waiting areas, private changing rooms, warm gowns (that fit) and offer coffee, tea and snacks for your convenience.