Available Positions: We are accepting applications for a PGY4 fellow position starting July 8, 2023.
Foreign Citizens and Non-ACGME or ACGME-I Grads
- All applicants must be U.S. citizens, green card holders, or have a J-1 visa. UConn does not sponsor any other visa type.
- All applicants must have completed and passed their Step 3 examination before entering fellowship.
- Applicants for this program must have completed an ACGME-accredited orthopaedics residency, or equivalent training.
- All applicants must have completed a five-year residency accredited by Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or International-ACGME or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC) or College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC).
- We accept applications through the SF Match.
- Each application must be complete, without references to "see CV" or "see resume".
- Applications must include: Dean's letter, medical school transcript, three letters of reference, CV (with no unexplained gaps), USMLE or COMLEX transcript, personal statement, photo and an ECFMG certificate (if applicable).
Interviews will be done virtually via Zoom for the Fellowship position beginning in August 2023, as a result of restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- We rank and/or select from eligible applicants based on a combination of their medical school transcript, dean's letter, letters of reference, USMLE scores, and their overall interview.
- Applicants are selected and interviewed according to timelines set by the SF Match.
- Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.
Fellowship Program Coordinator
282 Washington Street
Hartford, CT 06106
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract