- 2-3 half days of Neuromuscular clinic at UConn Health per week
- 1 full day of the MDA or ALS clinic at the Hospital for Special Care
- 5 half days in the EMG lab at UConn Health
- 1 half day of research/scholarly activities per week
- Muscle and nerve pathology conference every other week
- 1 half day of didactics every week
- Neurophysiatry clinic at UConn Health
- Neuropathology at UConn Health
- Chemo Denervation clinic at UConn Health
- Pediatric Neuromuscular clinic at Connecticut Children's
- Pediatric MDA and CMT clinic at Connecticut Children's
Seminars and Conferences
- There is a weekly didactic conference both at UConn Health and the Hospital for Special Care which will review the spectrum of neuromuscular disease and electrodiagnostic testing. The fellow will be expected to present at some of these sessions.
- There is also a monthly journal club session.
- The fellow will have the opportunity to participate and potentially present at a national neuromuscular conference.