The UConn Health Maternal-Fetal Medicine Fellowship Program will conduct interviews on the following days in 2020:
- Saturday, July 29, 2020
- Saturday, August 22, 2020
We will be utilizing the following interview standards and guidelines set forth by SMFM:
May 1, 2020 - Deadline for accepting MFM fellowship applications.
May 18, 2020 - MFM Fellowship Programs single notification date for first round of interview invitations.
May 25, 2020 - Deadline for applicants to accept or decline initial interview invitations.
After May 25, 2020 - Additional invitations offered on a rolling basis.
All applications must be made through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and must include the following:
- Three current letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
- USMLE Step 3 score
- ECFMG Certificate (international medical graduates only)
In addition, prospective candidates are expected to register with the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- Must have completed ACGME accredited residency program or Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada accredited program.
- Eligible to take the written and oral exam for certification in general Obstetrics and Gynecology administered by ABOG.
- International medical graduates must hold a valid ECFMG certificate (this does not apply to Canadian graduates).
- Applications from U.S. citizens, U.S. residents, and J-1 Visa holders are accepted.
Interviews are by invitation only and selected candidates will be notified via email.
Please be aware that UConn School of Medicine Graduate Medical Education programs do not sponsor “H” or “O” visas. Permanent resident (green card), J-1 visas sponsored by ECFMG, and employment authorization documents are accepted.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print Sample Contract
Our program does not discriminate with respect to gender, race, age, religion, color, natural origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected status.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in all respects and for all learners.