Erisa Alia, M.D.
- University of Medicine of Tirana, Albania, M.D.
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, PGY1
Steven Madsen, M.D.
July 2018 – June 2019
- Brigham Young University, B.A., Italian
- University of Texas School of Medicine at San Antonio, M.D.
- Spokane Teaching Health Center, Spokane, WA, Transitional Year, PGY1
- Accepted into Dermatology Residency Program at the UConn School of Medicine, July 2020
Marie Campagna, M.D.
July 2017 – June 2018
- Manhattan College, B.S. Biology, Chemistry
- Davenport University,M.B.A. Public Health Administration
- St. George’s University, M.P.H. Health Policy and Behavior
- Medical University of the Americas, M.D.
- UConn School of Medicine, Primary Care Residency, PGY1, PGY2, PGY3
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Certified 2019
- Currently practicing at Esse Health, St. Louis, MO
Michael Storonsky, M.D.
July 2016 – June 2017
- University of Rochester, B.A. Economics, Biology, Relationship Psychology
- SUNY Upstate Medical University, M.D.
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center, Internal Medicine, PGY1
- Accepted into Dermatology Residency Program at the UConn School of Medicine, July 2017
Jenna Wald, M.D.
July 2014 – June 2015
- University of North Dakota, B.S. Biology
- University of Iowa Carver College of Medicine, M.D.
- UConn School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, PGY1
- Accepted into Dermatology Residency Program at Albert Einstein College of Medicine, July 2015
- Accepted into Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship Program at St. Vincent Hospital Laser and Skin Surgery Center of Indiana, July 2018
- American Board of Dermatology – Certified 2018
- Currently practicing at Spectrum Dermatology, Scottsdale, AZ