As our classroom renovation project progresses, we have expanded the High Tech Standard Classroom model to include video conference technology in C8 (AM042A). As we have done in the other rooms, a full facelift has been completed. The new technology installed is versatile and powerful, yet simple to operate. The classroom now has these capabilities:
- Cisco Webex Room Kit Pro featuring PresenterTrack & SpeakerTrack technologies
- Second Generation Cisco TelePresence Ceiling Microphone system
- Projection on a 85” 4K TV (great for displaying digital slides).
- 2 70” LCD Monitors for Video Conference far-end viewing and lecture confidence
- Lecture recording via the self-service Kaltura Lecture Capture.
- Wireless sharing between student and classroom TV via WePresent.
- Epson DC21 document camera
- Sound reinforcement and hearing assistance system.
- 22" Touch-based LCD monitor equipped with a digital pen for content markup and annotation (Qomo QIT600-Fi).
- Video-conference via the mobile CISCO WebEx Board.
- Input/output device switching system using AMX technology.
All the new technology is now located in the AMX Panel on the new instructor’s desk. The AMX Panel controls all input sources (podium PC, document camera, laptop auxiliaries, and WePresent), Kaltura Lecture Capture and video conferencing.
Enjoy the pictures below of the "before and after!"