Academic IT Services operates a computer lab – named the Training and Testing Computer Center (T2C2) - that's available to the UConn Health community for conducting training, instruction, and testing and assessments. T2C2 consists of three rooms with a capacity of twenty (20), twelve (12), and seven (7) seats. The two smaller rooms are separated by a retractable wall that can be retracted to create a larger combined room as needed. Each room is equipped with student PC workstations and an instructor station that operates the audio-visuals (AV). The AV consists of a lamp-based ceiling-mounted projector and a pull-down projection screen. All computer workstations are equipped with curricular software, including Microsoft applications, SPSS, and the Respondus Lockdown Bowser used in the administration of secured exams.
The computer lab is located on the main floor of the Lyman Stowe Library.
Hours of Operation
|Monday – Thursday||7:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM – 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 1:00 PM|
- Rooms can be reserved online by completing this form. Please note that completing and submitting this form is no guarantee for approval of reservation. We will check the room schedule and get back to you within 48 hours. Please contact us if you need an answer sooner.
- Rooms must be booked at least 14 days in advance and no more than 6 months in advance.
- Academic bookings take priority, with priority given to undergraduate medical education and the graduate school. If there is a conflict between a clinical and academic request, the academic request will take the date.
- Rooms are available free of charge during our normal operating hours (see Hours of Operations above). We discourage scheduling exams outside these hours. However, if an exam cannot be scheduled during normal hours, you have two options. Option A: We can provide coverage, but there will be a fee of $75/hour for times that fall outside of normal hours of operation. In these cases, financial account information to bill against must be provided to confirm reservation.Option B: We can certify the workstations the day before, but you will have to contact Public Safety to gain access to the library. Once everyone has arrived for the exam, the library doors must be re-locked until normal operating hours begin. There will be no coverage from the library staff outside of normal operating hours.
- We understand that classes may be canceled on a late notice, but as a courtesy please notify us as soon as possible or no later than 24 hours prior to the class. This will enable us to make the rooms available to someone else who might be in dire needs of those rooms.