|Room 1||Room 2|
|Seating Capacity||19 (+Instructor PC/Station)||29 (+Instructor PC/Station)|
|Projection||85” 4K LED Display||85” 4K LED Display|
|Source||The LED Display is sourced from the instructor’s PC||The LED Display is sourced from the instructor’s PC|
|External Input 1||HDMI for laptops and any HDMI-enabled device||HDMI for laptops and any HDMI-enabled device|
|External Input 2||Wireless Sharing (WePresent). Through the MirrorApp installed on each PC, a student can share his/her content with the rest of the class on the room LED Display.||Wireless Sharing (WePresent). Through the MirrorApp installed on each PC, a student can share his/her content with the rest of the class on the room LED Display|
|Room Audio||Ceiling speakers||Ceiling Speakers|
T2C2 is located on the first floor of the Stowe Lyman Library and is available by reservation only (see instruction below) Monday – Friday 7:00 am- 6:00 pm.
These rooms are schedule through the Curricular Affairs office. Please use the following steps to make a room reservation.
- Rooms can be reserved online by completing this form. Please note that completing and submitting this form is no guarantee for approval of reservation. You will be notified within 48 hours of the booking status.
- Rooms must be booked at least 14 days in advance and no more than 6 months in advance.
- Academic bookings take priority, with priority given to undergraduate medical education and the graduate school. If there is a conflict between a clinical and academic request, the academic request will take the date.
- We understand that classes may be canceled on a late notice, but as a courtesy please notify the Curricular Affairs as soon as possible or no later than 24 hours prior to the class. This will enable us to make the rooms available to someone else who might be in dire needs of those rooms.
- Rooms are available free of charge during our normal operating hours (see Hours of Operations above). We discourage scheduling exams outside these hours. However, if an exam cannot be scheduled during normal hours, please follow these procedures and guidelines:
- No less than 48 hours prior to the day of the examination, book time to confirm, test, and certify the workstations per your vendor’s instructions.
- The examination proctor/administrator must be present during the entirety of the examination and must have the requisite knowledge to operate the assessment computer workstations.
- The examination proctor/administrator will start the examination and liaise with the examination vendor to resolve technical issues related to the exam.
- When not in use, the T2C2 Classrooms are locked, therefore the examination proctor/administrator must contact UConn Health Public Safety (x2121) to gain entry to the Library (if scheduled outside the Library hours of operations), and the T2C2 Classrooms.
- There will be no coverage from the Library staff at any time.
- For questions, please contact Curricular Affairs (firstname.lastname@example.org) or dial (860) 679-3514
AV/IT Support for T2C2 Rooms
- AV/IT support is not assumed when booking the T2C2 rooms. Please follow the steps below to ensure your AV/IT needs are met when scheduling and using the T2C2 rooms.
- Once your booking has been confirmed, please email the AITS office (email@example.com) with any technical questions or to request AV/IT support.
- If required, AITS will work with the requester and Curricular Affairs to reserve any additional time before/after for any installation or support in T2C2.
*NOTE: T2C2 computers are NOT equipped with a webcam. Webcam monitoring in Respondus Lockdown Browser cannot be used in the T2C2 rooms.