In our continuing effort to improve classroom technology, Classrooms B9 and B10 have been refreshed. To prepare the room for the new technology, we removed the old A/V equipment and cabinetry, removed and skim coated peeling wallpaper sections and painted the entire room. The new technology installed is versatile and powerful, yet simple to operate. The classroom now has these capabilities:
- Projection on a 90” 4K TV (great for displaying digital slides).
- Lecture recording via the self-service Kaltura Lecture Capture.
- Wireless sharing between student and classroom TV via WePresent.
- Epson DC21 document camera
- Sound reinforcement and hearing assistance system.
- 22" Touch-based LCD monitor equipped with a digital pen for content markup and annotation (Qomo QIT600-Fi).
- Video-conference via the mobile CISCO WebEx Board.
- Input/output device switching system using AMX technology.
All the new technology is now located in the podium controlled by an AMX panel. The AMX Panel controls all input sources (podium PC, document camera, laptop auxiliaries, and WePresent) and Kaltura Lecture Capture. All of our rooms will be able to use a WebEx Board for video conferencing.
Enjoy the overview video and pictures below of the "before and after!"