Application Process for the University of Connecticut Urology Residency Program
- All applications must be made through ERAS (Electronic Residency Application Service).
- All applications must include:
- Three current letters of recommendation
- Official medical school transcript
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (formerly the Dean’s Letter)
- USMLE score for Step 1 (and Step 2 if available)
- Applicants must have graduated from an accredited medical school within the last 5 years.
- While there is no set minimum USMLE/COMLEX score, applicants whose two-digit score is 80 or greater are more likely to be granted an interview.
- Interviews are conducted from November to December. The application deadline is September 15.
- International medical graduates:
- Must submit a valid ECFMG certificate
- Must complete at least one year of training in an ACGME or LCME accredited program before beginning urology training with us
Only J-1 visas are acceptable for those applicants who are not permanent residents.
For more information, please contact Debbie Savino at 860-679-3438 or email@example.com.
Sample Contract: Download and/or Print a Sample Contract
The program does not discriminate with regard to sex, race, age, religion, color, disability or national origin.