Paperless Billing Options
UConn Health offers paperless billing through MyChart, our secure, online patient portal.
Only those with a MyChart account can receive electronic statements. Sign up for a MyChart account now.
Benefits of Paperless Billing
There are many benefits to electronic statements, including:
- Increased security - prevent identity theft resulting from stolen mail.
- Convenience - access your bills anytime, anywhere using a computer, mobile device, or smartphone.
- Faster delivery - eliminates the need to rely on mail delivery and avoids delays.
- Eco-friendliness - less paper and clutter.
Notification of Available Electronic Statements
Once a new, electronic statement is available to view in MyChart, you will be notified in two ways:
- Through the mobile app.
- Via the email associated with your MyChart account.
If you need to update your email address, you can do that by accessing your MyChart account and, under account settings, update your communications preferences.
Download the MyChart app:
Opting Out of Paperless Billing
If you prefer to receive a paper statement, you can opt out of paperless billing through your MyChart account.
To start receiving paper statements:
- Log in to your MyChart account.
- Website: From Menu, navigate down to Billing Summary (Mobile App: Tap the Billing icon).
- Find the green leaf and click on Sign up for paperless billing.
- Confirm the information and options are correct and click No thanks.
Note: If you have previously signed up for Paperless Billing and would like to receive paper statements, go to your Billing Summary and click on cancel paperless billing to receive paper statements.
If you need help opting out of paperless billing, a UConn Health billing representative can assist you. Please call our Billing Customer Service department at 860-679-6387, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.