- Training on use of all instruments in the NMR. User assisted fees may apply.
- Consultation. A free consultation with the facility manager or other staff member can be scheduled to discuss how NMR, can be utilized in your research projects.
- Walk-up access for the 400 MHz instrument for trained users.
- Walk-up access (pre-scheduled) of the 500, 600, and 800 MHz instruments for qualified and trained users. Contact the facility manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) for scheduling.
- Drop off service for NMR experiments. The facility manager can setup and run experiments for users not trained in NMR. Note that this service is for casual users of the facility. Users that utilize the NMR on a regular basis will be encouraged to run their own experiments or be trained by the facility manager