NMR 400, CD, Fermenter, Fluorimeter, ITC, and SPR
Scheduling for the NMR 400, CD, Fermenter, Fluorimeter, ITC, and SPR is performed via the Faces Scheduling System. Contact the system administrator to setup an account if one is not already created.
All users must login and request time via the Faces scheduler PRIOR to running your experiments.
Directions for the Faces Scheduler
NOTE: Your browser must allow JAVA applets for the Faces schedule to work. See the Faces website for directions on fixing issues with JAVA.
- Login with Group UCHC_NMR and the provided user name and password. You may change the password once logged in.
- From the pull-down menu “Choose a Schedule” and choose the appropriate schedule
- Pick the day you are interested in and click the mouse (and release) in the hour you want to start.
- Move the mouse to the hour you want to end (if more than one hour) and click the mouse a second time.
- Verify your request and click Go!
- Click OK to see the schedule.
NMR 500, 600, and 800 MHz Spectrometers
Scheduling for the 500, 600, and 800 MHz instruments is performed by sending a request to the facility manager (email@example.com). Note that scheduling of the 500, 600, and 800 is generally a bit fluid due to unforeseen issues that arise. The facility manager will keep in touch with all upcoming users to apprise them of when their samples need to be ready.