Focus on your well-being. We’ll handle the rest.
From obtaining financial assistance to navigating through your insurance benefits, coordinating with providers, and managing refills; working with a specialty pharmacy can be stressful. At UConn Health, our pharmacy liaisons will integrate with your doctors to help alleviate that stress so you can focus on what really matters—enjoying your life.
Great care begins with a strong team.
Our experienced group of pharmacy specialists are tightly integrated with your clinical care team.
- Dedicated liaisons and clinical pharmacists to support you and your care every step of the way.
- A fully-integrated specialty pharmacy working in full collaboration with your physician and clinical care team.
- A comprehensive pharmacy, coordinating and filling all of your medication needs, including all of your non-specialty medications.
- Delivery for all medications at no extra cost.
- Monitoring for adherence, nutrition, refills, drug interactions, and side effects. Visit the NIH Drug Information Portal for additional information on medications.
We are here to support you in managing the treatment of:
- Crohn’s Disease
- Infectious Disease
- Human Immune Deficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hemophilia Blood Products
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
Our specialty pharmacy works for you.
With a Net Promoter Score of 85, our care is considered world-class.
Average Copay Below $10
Our team will look into every copay to ensure it is the lowest possible.
92% Adherence Rate
We help you take the right dose of the right drug at the right time.
On Demand Delivery
Receive prescriptions when you need them at no extra cost.
Expedited Time to Therapy
The industry average is 21 days, while our average is 2 days.
Meet Our Team
Education: Southern Connecticut State University, B.S., Biochemistry; Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Doctorate of Pharmacy
Areas of Interest: Specialty Pharmacy, Patient Services, Clinical Integration
Specialty Pharmacy Liaisons
UConn Health provides free language assistance to patients whose primary language is not English or for those who are visually/hearing impaired. Call us at 833-777-4276 and we will connect you with translation services.
Powered by Shields Health Solutions.