Data Processing and Analysis for Protein Structure and Dynamics
Monday, June 9 through Friday, June 13
UConn Health, Farmington, Connecticut 06030 USA
- Fundamentals of data collection (sampling) and processing
- Non-uniform sampling
- Maximum entropy reconstruction
- Basics of using the Rowland NMR Toolkit
- Using CONNJUR - Spectrum Translator for uniform and non-uniform datasets
- Using CONNJUR - Workflow Builder for NMR data processing
- Microsecond to millisecond timescale dynamics: theory, processing, and interpretation
- Using the NMRPipe Software Suite. Guest Lecturer: Dr. Frank Delaglio from Agilent.
- Using NMRbox.
- Dr. Michael Gryk
- Dr. Jeffrey Hoch
- Dr. Dmitry Korzhnev
Registration fee is $50. The only acceptable form of payment is by check. To register, mail Registration Form and payment to:
Department of Molecular Biology and Biophysics
263 Farmington Avenue
Farmington, CT 06030-3205
CONNJUR Workflow Builder Tutorial
Non UConn Health Employees are encouraged to use the complimentary valet parking service. Just follow the posted signs when entering the campus grounds. The workshop will be held in Patterson Auditorium which is just inside the academic entrance. If entering from the hospital entrance make your way around the inner courtyard and down one level. There is an information booth located just inside the hospital entrance for assistance.