The CT AHEC Network supports interprofessional education of health professions students through a variety of programs and activities. Central to these programs is a shared vision, vocabulary and competency for learners at different training levels.
Interprofessional education (IPE) programs sponsored or supported by CT AHEC include:
- Migrant Farm Worker Clinics
- Medical Clinics at South Park Inn and Covenant Soup Kitchen
- National Primary Care Week
- Urban Service Track/AHEC Scholars Program
- IPE Deans' Afternoon
- GOT Care! Geriatric Program
- Primary Care Career Advising and Mentoring Program (PCCAMP)
This video illustrates how the CT AHEC Network teaches the framework of interprofessionality to health professions students.