The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- SRAM Recalls Bicycle Gear Hubs Due to Crash and Injury Hazards February 21, 2019
- Shearwater Recalls Diving Transmitters Due to Drowning Hazard February 21, 2019
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Holiday Milk Bottles Due To Laceration Hazard February 20, 2019
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Recalls Turkey Fryer Due to Fire Hazard February 19, 2019
- PurpleAir Recalls Power Supply Units for Air Sensors Due to Fire and Burn Hazards February 14, 2019