- 24 Hours a Day
- Free and Confidential
- Staffed by Poison Experts
- Interpreters Available in All Languages
- Emergency Information
The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
Recalls and Product Safety News
- Empower Brands Recalls Power XL Self-Cleaning Juicers Due to Laceration and Ingestion Hazards June 1, 2023
- Chervon North America Recalls EGO Power+ Cordless Brushless Hedge Trimmers Due to Laceration Hazard June 1, 2023
- Jetson Electric Bikes Recalls Nova and Star 3-Wheel Kick Children’s Scooters Due to Fall Hazard June 1, 2023
- Bunch Bikes Recalls The Preschool Electric Bicycles Due to Violation of the Federal Lead Paint Ban; Lead Poisoning Hazard (Recall Alert) May 25, 2023
- Juratoys Recalls Children’s Activity Tables Due to Choking Hazard May 25, 2023