The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Polaris Recalls GENERAL Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) July 22, 2021
- BRP Recalls Side-by-Side Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert) July 22, 2021
- Polaris Recalls RZR Recreational Off-Road Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert) July 22, 2021
- Bel Furniture Recalls Barrington 5-Drawer Chests Due to Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards; Sold Exclusively at Bel Furniture (Recall Alert) July 22, 2021
- Rite Aid Recalls Rechargeable Handheld Fans Due to Fire Hazard July 21, 2021