The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Werner Recalls Aluminum Ladders Due to Fall Hazard June 20, 2018
- Women’s Scarves Recalled by Yangtze Store Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard Hazard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert) June 19, 2018
- Ketra Recalls to Inspect Recessed Downlights Due to Electrical Shock Hazard June 12, 2018
- A&I Recalls Tractor Canopies Due To Injury Hazard June 12, 2018
- Lorex Recalls Three Models of Video Monitors Due to Burn Hazard June 12, 2018