The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Brookstone Wireless Speakers Recalled Due to Fire Hazard October 19, 2018
- Flushmate® Recalls Flushmate II 501-B Pressure-Assisted Flushing Systems Due to Impact and Laceration Hazards October 18, 2018
- Hydrolevel Recalls Controllers for Slant/Fin Boilers Due to Fire Hazard October 18, 2018
- Kikkerland Recalls Wireless Charger Bedside Pockets Due to Fire and Burn Hazard October 18, 2018
- Vista Railing Systems Recalls ProBuilt Aluminum Posts Due to Fall Hazard October 18, 2018