The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Lidl Recalls Wooden Grasping Toys Due to Choking Hazard July 11, 2019
- Levolor Recalls Custom Cellular Shades Due to Strangulation Hazard (Recall Alert) July 11, 2019
- Lifetime Brands Recalls Fitz and Floyd Nevaeh White Can Mugs Due to Burn and Laceration Hazards July 11, 2019
- Custom Molded Products Recalls Valve Caps Sold With Hot Tubs/Swim Spas Due to Impact Hazard July 10, 2019
- Everbilt Door Pulls Recalled Due to Laceration Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot; Made by Wellsco International Group July 10, 2019