The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Porsche Recalls Toy Cars Due to Choking Hazard May 22, 2018
- Discount School Supply Recalls Crayons Due to Laceration Hazard (Recall Alert) May 17, 2018
- Michaels Recalls Pottery Wheel Kits Due to Fire and Burn Hazard May 17, 2018
- Michaels Recalls Spin Art Kits Due to Fire and Burn Hazards May 17, 2018
- Play and Park Structures Recalls Playground Slides Due to Entrapment Hazard (Recall Alert) May 16, 2018