The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Soft Play Recalls Spider Climb Playground Climbers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert) October 18, 2019
- Carrier Recalls Carrier- and Bryant-Branded Heat Pumps Due to Fire Hazard October 10, 2019
- Kawasaki Motors USA Recalls Lawn Mower Engines Due to Burn and Fire Hazards (Recall Alert) October 8, 2019
- IKEA Recalls Infant Bibs Due to Choking Hazard October 8, 2019
- Ronson Brand Tech Torch Recalled by Zippo Due to Fire Hazard October 8, 2019