The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- QTOP USA Recalls LED Work Light Replacement Bulbs Due to Fire Hazard June 25, 2019
- West Marine Recalls Folding Deck Chairs Due to Fall and Injury Hazards June 25, 2019
- H.E. Industrial Recalls Electric Garage Heaters Due to Fire Hazard June 21, 2019
- Honeywell Recalls Gamewell-FCI and Notifier Photoelectric Smoke Sensors Sold with Fire Alarm Systems Due to Failure to Alert of a Fire June 21, 2019
- Ranee’s Recalls Women’s Beach Cover-ups Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard June 21, 2019