The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Untitled September 22, 2021
- Harbor Freight Tools Recalls to Repair Propane Portable Heaters Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert) September 16, 2021
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls PTV and Off-Road Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) September 16, 2021
- Gas One Recalls Propane Adapter Hoses Due to Fire Hazard September 15, 2021
- Burley Recalls Ballz® QR Skewers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert) September 9, 2021