The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Panasonic Recalls Flat Screen Televisions and Swivel Stands Due to Tip-Over Hazard January 19, 2018
- Hillsdale Furniture Recalls Bar Stools Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert) January 18, 2018
- Bed Bath & Beyond Recalls Hudson Comforters by UGG Due to Risk of Mold Exposure January 18, 2018
- Bassinets Recalled Due to Violation of Bassinet & Cradle Standard; Made By Multipro (Recall Alert) January 18, 2018
- Fujifilm Recalls Power Adapter Wall Plugs Sold with Digital Cameras Due to Shock Hazard January 16, 2018