The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Cove Appliance Recalls Dishwashers Due to Fire Hazard June 16, 2021
- BRP Recalls All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) June 10, 2021
- Blue Star Trading Recalls Children’s Fishing Toy Games Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban; Lead Poisoning Hazard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert) June 10, 2021
- Non-Contact Voltage Testers Recalled by Klein Tools Due to Shock Hazard June 9, 2021
- CamelBak Recalls Caps Sold with Podium and Peak Fitness Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard June 9, 2021