The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Cambridge Elevating Residential Elevators Recalled Due to Child Entrapment Hazard; Risk of Serious Injury or Death to Young Children September 29, 2022
- Yamaha Recalls Viking Off-Road Side-by-Side Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert) September 29, 2022
- North States Industries Recalls Toddleroo Rotating Cabinet Latches Due to Choking Hazard September 29, 2022
- Hyper Products Recalls HyperJuice Stackable GaN USB-C Chargers Due to Fire Hazard September 29, 2022
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls Personal Transportation Vehicles (PTV) Due to Injury and Crash Hazards (Recall Alert) September 29, 2022