The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Weatherbeeta USA Recalls Riding Saddles Due to Fall Hazard March 19, 2019
- myStromer Recalls Electric Bicycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert) March 19, 2019
- Kawasaki USA Recalls Off-Highway Utility Vehicles Due to Fuel Leak, Fire Hazards (Recall Alert) March 14, 2019
- Brush Art Recalls WIC Nutrition Plates Due to Fire Hazard March 14, 2019
- O’Brien Watersports Recalls Water Skis Due to Injury Hazard March 14, 2019