The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Petzl Recalls Safety Ropes Due to Fall and Injury Hazard September 30, 2020
- STIHL Recalls to Repair Mini-Cultivator Attachments Due to Laceration Hazard September 30, 2020
- CFMOTO Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) September 24, 2020
- The Vitamin Shoppe Recalls Vthrive Bioactive Multivitamins Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning (Recall Alert) September 24, 2020
- Caravan Global Recalls Chairs Due to Fall and Injury Hazards; Sold Exclusively at H-E-B Stores September 23, 2020