The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Santa Cruz Bicycles Recalls Bicycles with Aluminum Frames Due to Fall Risk November 25, 2020
- Lidl US Recalls Powerfix Steel Shelving Units Due To Tip-Over and Entrapment Hazards November 25, 2020
- Towsleys Recalls 3-in-1 Qi Wireless Chargers, Power Banks and Travel Chargers Due to Fire Hazard November 25, 2020
- RH Recalls Wine Barrel Chandeliers Due to Injury Hazard November 25, 2020
- Eco Baby Spoons and Forks, Eco Feeding Spoons, and Eco Placemat Feeding Sets Recalled Due to Choking Hazard; Made by Herobility November 25, 2020