The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Woodcraft Recalls Clip-On Adapters for Motorcycle Handlebars Due to Crash Hazard September 21, 2018
- Titan Recalls Weight Lifting Safety Straps Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert) September 20, 2018
- Weeplay Kids Recalls Children’s Coveralls Due to Choking Hazard September 20, 2018
- Kaz Recalls Stinger Insect Zappers Due to Shock Hazard September 20, 2018
- John Deere Recalls Gator Utility Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) September 11, 2018