The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Renthal Recalls Motorcycle Clip-on Handlebars Due to Crash Hazard September 21, 2017
- Fireworks Over America Recalls Fireworks Due to Burn, Fire, Impact Hazards September 20, 2017
- DEMDACO Recalls Infant Bib and Bootie Sets Due to Choking Hazard September 20, 2017
- John Deere Recalls Lawn Tractors and Service Part Transmissions Due To Crash Hazard September 20, 2017
- Southwire Recalls Globe and Snow Globe Stake Lights Due to Fire Hazard September 14, 2017