The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Halo Recalls Promotional Children’s Projector Flashlights Due to Button Battery Ingestion and Choking Hazards December 1, 2021
- E-filliate Recalls DEWALT Wireless Earphones Due to Burn and Fire Hazards December 1, 2021
- Impex Fitness Recalls Dumbbell Handles Due to Impact Injury Hazard November 23, 2021
- American Honda Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards November 18, 2021
- Goodman Manufacturing Company Recalls Evaporator Coil Drain Pans Installed with Condensing Gas Furnaces Due to Fire Hazard November 18, 2021