The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Mueller Austria Recalls Onion Choppers Due to Serious Laceration Hazard October 29, 2020
- Serena & Lily Recalls Nash Convertible Cribs Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert) October 29, 2020
- Gorilla Commerce Recalls Oven Liners Due to Risk of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning (Recall Alert) October 29, 2020
- Schneider Electric Recalls Surgeloc™ Surge Protection Devices Due to Fire Hazard October 28, 2020
- Porter World Trade Recalls Ron Jon Surf Shop Sippy Cup Due to Violations of Federal Lead Content and Phthalates Bans October 28, 2020