The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Monoprice Recalls Ethernet Cables Due to Fire Hazard September 16, 2020
- RH Recalls Industrial Three-Panel Mirrors Due to Injury Hazard September 16, 2020
- MWE Investments Recalls Westinghouse Portable Generators Due to Fire Hazard September 16, 2020
- Medique Recalls 31 Different Over-the-Counter Drugs Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert) September 11, 2020
- Residential Elevators Recalls Elevators Due to Impact Hazard (Recall Alert) September 10, 2020