The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- KTM North America Recalls Off-Road Motorcycles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) October 21, 2021
- Lightform Recalls LED Projectors Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert) October 21, 2021
- Specialized Bicycle Components Recalls Tarmac SL7 Bicycles and Framesets Due to Fall and Injury Hazards October 13, 2021
- Joovy Recalls Zoom 360 Ultralight Jogging Strollers Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert) October 7, 2021
- Hobby Lobby Recalls White Wood Stools Due to Fall and Injury Hazards October 6, 2021