The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Mushie & Co Recalls FRIGG Silicone Pacifiers Due to Choking Hazard January 19, 2022
- Children’s Sleepwear Garments Recalled by Childrensalon Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard January 19, 2022
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls Personal Transportation Vehicles (PTV), Due to Fall and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert) January 13, 2022
- EGL Motor Recalls Youth All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Injury Hazard and Violation of Federal ATV Safety Standard January 12, 2022
- Giant Bicycle Recalls Bicycles Due to Fall and Injury Hazards January 12, 2022