- 24 Hours a Day
- Free and Confidential
- Staffed by Poison Experts
- Interpreters Available in All Languages
- Emergency Information
The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
Recalls and Product Safety News
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls Arctic Cat Alterra 600 and<br /> Tracker 600 All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Crash Hazard<br /> (Recall Alert) March 23, 2023
- Kawasaki Motors USA Recalls Engines Sold on Ferris and SCAG Riding Lawn Mowers Due to Burn and Fire Hazards March 23, 2023
- Burnham Commercial Recalls Natural Gas Boilers Due to Burn Hazard (Recall Alert) March 23, 2023
- Mockingbird Expands Recall to Include Single Strollers Due to Fall Hazard March 17, 2023
- Pfizer Recalls Nurtec ODT Prescription Drugs Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning March 16, 2023