The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Club Car Recalls Gas Utility and Transport Vehicles Due to Risk of Fuel Leak and Fire Hazard (Recall Alert) August 19, 2019
- Club Car Recalls Gas Golf and Transport Vehicles Due to Fire and Burn Hazards (Recall Alert) August 19, 2019
- SSR Motorsports Recalls Off‐Highway Competition Motorcycles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards (Recall Alert) August 15, 2019
- SunSetter Recalls Vinyl Covers for Motorized Awnings Due to Impact and Fall Hazards; One Death Reported (Recall Alert) August 13, 2019
- Seattle Manufacturing Corporation Recalls Ice Axes Due to Serious Injury and Fall Hazards August 7, 2019