The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Kolcraft Recalls Inclined Sleeper Accessory Included with Cuddle ‘n Care and Preferred Position 2-in-1 Bassinets & Incline Sleepers to Prevent Risk of Suffocation February 20, 2020
- Browning Recalls Pistol Holsters Due to Injury Hazard February 20, 2020
- Contigo Reannounces Recall of 5.7 Million Kids Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard; Additional Incidents with Replacement Lids Provided in Previous Recall February 19, 2020
- Yamaha Recalls Golf Cars Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) February 13, 2020
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls Gas-Powered Golf, PTV, Utility and Shuttle Off-Road Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard February 13, 2020