The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Trek Recalls Super Commuter+ Electric Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard December 6, 2019
- Surly Bikes Recalls Bicycle Racks Due to Crash and Injury Hazards December 6, 2019
- WilliamsRDM Recalls Cooktop Fire Suppressors Due to Risk of Failure to Activate and Suppress Fires December 6, 2019
- DaVinci Recalls Bassinets Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert) December 5, 2019
- Stanley Black & Decker Recalls Wooden Handle Nailing Hammer Due to Injury Hazard November 27, 2019