The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Extech Recalls Digital Clamp Meters Due to Electrocution Hazard May 25, 2017
- Office Chairs Recalled by Leggett & Platt Office Components Due to Fall Hazard May 24, 2017
- Williams-Sonoma Recalls Rejuvenation Wall Sconces Due to Shock Hazard (Recall Alert) May 24, 2017
- Pier 1 Imports Recalls Temani Wicker Furniture Due to Violation of Federal Lead Paint Standard May 23, 2017
- Dynacraft Recalls Ride-On Toys Due to Fall and Crash Hazards May 23, 2017