The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Honeywell Recalls Hard Hats Due to Risk of Head Injury April 24, 2018
- Briggs & Stratton Recalls Surface Cleaners Due to Injury Hazard April 20, 2018
- Polaris Recalls Ranger XP Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Injury Hazard (Recall Alert) April 19, 2018
- Polaris Recalls Phoenix 200 All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard April 19, 2018
- Wild & Wolf Recalls Petit Collage Children’s Toy Xylophones Due to Choking Hazard April 19, 2018