The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Jané Recalls Strollers Due to Violation of the Federal Stroller and Carriage Safety Standard; Entrapment and Strangulation Hazards May 24, 2018
- Bluefin Recalls Wireless Phone Chargers Due to Burn Hazard May 24, 2018
- IKEA Recalls Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard May 24, 2018
- John Deere Recalls Compact Utility Loaders Due To Injury Hazard (Recall Alert) May 24, 2018
- Kohler Recalls Automatic Transfer Switches for Kohler Generators Due to Fire Hazard May 23, 2018