The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Staples Recalls Hazen Mesh Office Chairs Due to Fall Hazard June 20, 2017
- Kawasaki Recalls Utility Vehicles, Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles and All-Terrain Vehicles Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert) June 20, 2017
- Advanced Composites Recalls Bicycle Forks Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert) June 16, 2017
- iFashioning Recalls Women’s Scarves Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert) June 15, 2017
- Little Giraffe Recalls Children’s Robes Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard June 15, 2017