The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- John Deere Recalls Gator Utility Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) September 11, 2018
- Cost Plus World Market Recalls Daybeds Due to Violation of Federal Mattress Flammability Standard September 11, 2018
- Emerson Tool Company Recalls RIDGID Wet/Dry Vacuums Due to Shock Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot September 11, 2018
- Jimco Recalls Bistro Chairs Due to Fall Hazard September 11, 2018
- Gas Ranges and Wall Ovens Recalled by Prizer-Painter Stove Works Due to Burn Hazard September 11, 2018