The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Yamaha Recalls Golf Cars and Personal Transportation Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert) February 22, 2018
- Monster Moto Recalls Mini Bikes Due to Fire Hazard February 22, 2018
- Cost Plus World Market Recalls Bleeding Drip Taper Candles Due to Fire Hazard February 21, 2018
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pits Recalled Due to Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Home Depot; Made by Yayi February 21, 2018
- NEMO Equipment Recalls Stargaze Recliner Chairs Due to Fall Hazard; Sold Exclusively at REI February 20, 2018