The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Southwire Recalls Wi-Fi Switches Due to Fire Hazard March 15, 2018
- Louis Garneau Recalls Bicycle Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury March 15, 2018
- Beanworthy Recalls Combination Battery Chargers/Hand Warmers Due to Fire and Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Amazon.com (Recall Alert) March 15, 2018
- eheat Recalls Envi Wall Heaters Due to Overheating and Burn Hazard (Recall Alert) March 15, 2018
- Handi-Craft Recalls Dr. Brown’s Lovey Pacifier & Teether Holders Due to Choking Hazard March 15, 2018