The Connecticut Poison Control Center (CPCC) provides emergency poison information to members of the public whose loved ones are exposed to toxic substances, and to the health care professionals who care for them. Most exposures involve children under six years of age, but adults can be poisoned, too.
We charge no fees for our emergency services, and we are available to all citizens of Connecticut 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We also provide educational materials and programs to prevent future toxic exposures, and perform research to improve the detection and treatment of victims of toxic exposures.
No one who calls the Connecticut Poison Control Center for emergency poison information is ever turned away!
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Mirrors Due to Laceration Hazard (Recall Alert) July 18, 2018
- Allura Recalls Children’s Sleepwear Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard July 12, 2018
- Burton Recalls Snowboard Boots Due to Fall Hazard (Recall Alert) July 11, 2018
- ORTOVOX Recalls Avalanche Transceivers Due to Loss of Emergency Communications Capability July 10, 2018
- Camso Recalls Dirt to Snow Bike Conversion Kits Due to Crash and Impact Hazards July 6, 2018