High Performance Cluster Computing
Access to parallel computing clusters designed to speed up calculation intensive operations.
- High performance compute cluster resources (parallel computing)
- High throughput compute cluster resources (embarrassingly parallel computing)
- MATLAB Distributed Computing Server resources (with GPGPU capabilities)
Dedicated purpose built Physical and Virtual Machines
Self-supported, physical or virtual machine instances made available to run your applications.
- Physical or virtual machine instances made available to run your applications with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008R2, Windows 2012R2, CentOS x64 or Ubuntu x64
- Virtual Windows Desktop, VPC access
- Custom Virtual Desktop PC' configurations
Data and Archive Storage
Access to over 2 PB of storage resources for collaboration, backup and archival operations.
- S3 bucket Cloud Storage similar to resources offered by Amazon and Dropbox
- CIFS and NFS Shares available to UConn Health and UConn accounts via the BioscienceCT Gateway
- Application support using both cluster and virtual machine resources provided through our partner, the Computational Biology Core.
- For a list of currently supported applications, please see their website: Software.
- For additional support, please join the official CBC Slack channel: UCONN-CBC.slack.com.
Contact Us for additional information or to request account access