How can I reset my password?
If your account is new or you have forgotten your password you may reset it by visiting our self service portal:
What are the password complexity requirements?
- Passwords should not contain the User’s account name or parts of the User’s full name that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Passwords should be at least 6 characters in length.
- Passwords should contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- Uppercase characters, English (A through Z)
- Lowercase characters, English (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphanumeric characters (such as ! # $ %)
These complexity requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created.
What resources are provided by the UConn Health High Performance Computing Facility?
We currently offer access to the following computing resources:
High Performance Cluster Computing
- Access to parallel computing clusters designed to speed up calculation intensive operations
- S3 bucket storage similar to resources offered by Amazon and Dropbox
- Self-supported, virtual Linux instances made available for you to run your applications
- Virtual Windows Desktop, VPC access
Where can I find documentation on using the Xanadu Cluster and SLURM Job Manager?
You can find a tutorial on the Xanadu HPC Cluster and SLURM Job Manager HERE.
What costs are associated with use of the UConn Health High Performance Computing Facility?
The High performance Computing Facility resources are available free of charge to UConn researchers, students and affiliates of the University.
How do I get a UConn Health High Performance Computing cluster account?
Navigate to the Contact Us page then fill in the information requested and click the Submit button. You will receive an account request form within 24 hours to initiate your request.
What types of storage are available and what are the storage limits?
The High Performance Computing Facility offers access to S3, NFS and CIFS resources currently without any limits or restrictions.
What operating systems are available for the Virtual Machine resources offered?
We currently support CentOS 6.7, CentOS 7, Ubuntu 14 and Microsoft Windows 2008R2 and 2012 Server.