Support & Donate
UConn Health is teaming up with the UConn Foundation to address the shortage of medical supplies during the COVID-19 outbreak, including personal protective equipment (PPE).
This is an unprecedented time, and a community effort is needed to meet the immediate needs of our frontline health care staff as they care for patients.
On behalf of our doctors, nurses, and staff, thank you for standing with UConn Health.
Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
We are asking the public for donations of new and unused:
- N95 respirator face masks
- Disposable face masks
- Face shields and goggles
- Disinfection wipes and liquids
- General-purpose hand cleaners
We are now accepting homemade mask donations for our employees in non-clinical areas.
Make a Charitable Gift
Your charitable gift will provide essential funding to purchase the medical equipment and supplies urgently needed to treat patients with COVID-19. Every gift—whether it’s $5 or $500—will make a difference.
Your gift will help protect our frontline doctors, nurses, and staff and provide vital supplies for treating our patients.
Consider donating today to the UConn Health COVID-19 Rapid Response Fund.
Our local community has been very generous by donating food to our health care employees and support personnel who cannot work from home because they are needed at UConn Health. To ensure the safety of our employees, patients, and facilities, we ask that all food donations adhere to the following guidelines:
- Donations from licensed/inspected food establishments only; thank you for thinking of us with your homemade treats, but we cannot accept these.
- Food donations should be prepackaged or individually packaged if possible, to ensure there is no cross-contamination.
- Please do not provide UConn Health with donations if – in the past 14 days – any staff from your establishment has been sick, has exhibited symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, coughing), has been in close contact with someone confirmed or presumed COVID-19 positive, or has traveled to a high-risk location.
Donors who would like to request a receipt for their donation for tax purposes, please do so by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
During this public health crisis, many people are choosing to display a heart to show appreciation for health care workers across the country.
This blue heart drawing was created by the daughter and family of one of our many dedicated doctors. To show your support for UConn Health and our frontline providers who continue to care for patients during this challenging time, please consider displaying this blue heart in your window to join us in thanking them for all they do.