2nd Annual Stroke Survivors Symposium
Meet stroke survivors and hear their inspirational and heartwarming stories.
- Stroke is preventable and treatable
- Discover and manage your stroke risk factors including what to discuss with your primary care provider
- Latest available treatment for acute stroke
- Stroke education on signs and symptoms of acute stroke
- How to recognize stroke and what actions you can take as a first responder in our community
Sanjay Mittal, M.D., Stroke Center Medical Director, and various UConn Health stroke survivors
Facilitated by Jennifer Sposito, M.S.N., R.N., Stroke Coordinator
Save the Date
October 28, 2020
Time: 5 to 7 p.m.
Location: Online Webinar
Advanced registration recommended.