To be discussed:
- Degree programs (MD, PhD, MD/PhD)
- Timeline of application process
- Academic preparation
- Successful applications from the admissions committee perspective
- Cost of attendance, financial aid, AAMC Fee Assistance Program (FAP)
- Online resources available to students and minority students for the professional school application process
Date: Tuesday, June 18, 2019
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: Classroom C1, UConn Medical School
About the Instructor:
Granville Wrensford, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean and Associate Director
Department of Health Career Opportunity Programs