All employees, students, contractors and vendors are required to wear a UConn Health identification badge visibly whenever entering a UConn Health facility and throughout your stay. This requirement is in place to enhance your personal safety. The identification badge also provides access to restricted areas of campus.
An expiration date is printed on the front of your ID badge. Each person is responsible for replacing his or her badge, no sooner than 30 days prior to the expiration date, or if it is lost.
- Employee and Volunteer badges expire every five (5) years on your birthday.
- Medical and Dental Student badges expire at the end of May in your last academic year.
- Graduate and Visiting Student badges expire at the end of the last month of your academic or clinical program.
- Contractors and Vendor badges expire one (1) year from your background check approval date.
New and replacement photo ID badges are available at the following locations and times (excluding state holidays):
Upper Campus: Main Building, Room LG041 (window near the Police Department)
- Tuesday: 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Lower Campus: Administrative Services Building, 3rd Floor, Room D3500
- Monday through Thursday: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For groups of 5 or more, please call 860-679-1046 to schedule an appointment.
For more information, please contact: Parking, Transportation and Event Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-679-4248.