Accommodations and Capacity                                                                                  

Events Services helps coordinate all of your needs on campus to ensure the success of your event or conference.

Our inventory includes LCD and overhead projectors; sound systems for speakers or panels; microphones, wireless and wired; televisions with DVD; whiteboards; videoconferencing, and screens.

Catering and Alcohol

  • Groups can use our in-house catering service through Morrison, or choose a caterer of their choice (if approved vendor in HuskyBuy).
  • Groups which self-cater are responsible for general cleanup after your event.
  • Groups interested in serving liquor for their events must do so only with approval from the Dean of the School of Medicine, Dean of the School of Dental Medicine, or the Chief Administrative Officer. A copy of the Connecticut state liquor license is required prior to the event and liquor is authorized to be distributed only by a licensed caterer. Please review the Alcoholic Beverage Sales and Service Policy.
  • Start your in-house catering order.


  • When scheduling a room, in order to be sure you have ample parking for the number of guests you are expecting, enter the actual number of outside attendees on the room request. Parking will be assigned independently depending on campus activity on the day of the event.
  • If your event parking is approved as "garage parking" and your department would like to offer paid garage parking, a Parking Validation Request Form must be completed including FOAPAL coding and a Department Head signature. Validations will cost the department a discounted rate of $.35 cents per validation.


  • Event parking signs are available for placement on campus for directional purposes. They must be used in conjunction with a reserved event.
  • All signage must be removed from the University at the completion of an event.