We conduct collaborative research on all aspects of quantitative medicine and health care. Approaches include mathematical modeling and simulation of biomedically relevant systems and the analysis and integration of heterogeneous data sets covering all scales, from molecules to populations. The Center for Quantitative Medicine always has opportunities for talented and motivated staff at all levels, from high school students to faculty.
Meet Our Faculty
In the news
- Building Future Faculty ProgramDr Sherli Koshy-Chenthittayil was chosen out 300+ applicants to participate in the Building Future Faculty program in NC state (https://oied.ncsu.edu/divweb/building-future-faculty-program/). The program gives participants a chance to practice their interview skills with a department of choice and also are given valuable insights into academic life. Workshop topics include information regarding what to expect as a […]
- Dr. Jason Cory Brunson will present his work at BAMMDr. Cory Brunson will present his work with Mark Terasaki and Justin Sardi, “Network Analyses of Glomerular Capillaries”, at the Biology and Medicine through Mathematics Conference at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, VA, May 15-17, 2019. To learn more about this event, please visit the Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
- Dr. Sherli Koshy-Chenthittayil has been invited to give a talkDr. Sherli Koshy-Chenthittayil has been invited to give a talk at the 34th Annual Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity on March 4 & 5, 2019. To learn more about this event, please visit bit.ly/PacRim1422
- New $3M NIH Grant Targets Respiratory Infection with Math. ModelingNo one is ever pleasantly surprised to find mold growing on food that has been left in the fridge too long. But everyday there is plenty of mold around us that we don’t see, including hundreds of spores of some types of invisible mold that we unknowingly inhale. While this probably sounds pretty alarming and […]
- This calendar has no events scheduled at this time.