- Integrated single-cell transcriptomic and epigenetic analyses of cell-state transition and lineage commitment in the embryonic mouse cerebellum
Nagham Khouri-Farah, Qiuxia Guo, Kerry Morgan, Jihye Shin, and James Y.H. Li. Sciences Advances 2022 April.
- LISA2: Learning Complex Single-Cell Trajectory and Expression Trends
Yang Chen, Yuping Zhang, James Y. H. Li, and Zhengqing Ouyang. Frontiers in Genetics 2021 August
- An adherent-cell depletion technique to generate human neural progenitors and neurons.
Leung, Alan W; Li, James Y H, Journal of Cellular Physiology 2019 Nov;234(11):19933-19941
- Defining developmental diversification of diencephalon neurons through single cell gene expression profiling.
Guo, Qiuxia; Li, James Y H. Development (Cambridge, England) 2019 Apr;146(12):
- Specification of diverse cell types during early neurogenesis of the mouse cerebellum.
Wizeman, John W; Guo, Qiuxia; Wilion, Elliot M; Li, James YH. eLife 2019 Feb;8
- Mitochondrial oxidation of the carbohydrate fuel is required for neural precursor/stem cell function and postnatal cerebellar development.
Zheng, Hong; Yu, Wen-Mei; Shen, Jinhua; Kang, Sumin; Hambardzumyan, Dolores; Li, James Y; Shen, Yuxian; Kenney, Anna M; Chen, Jing; Qu, Cheng-Kui. Science Advances 2018 Oct;4(10):eaat2681
- The Molecular Pathway Regulating Bergmann Glia and Folia Generation in the Cerebellum.
Leung, Alan W; Li, James YH. Cerebellum (London, England) 2017 Dec;1742-48
- Analogous mechanism regulating formation of neocortical basal radial glia and cerebellar Bergmann glia.
Heng, Xin; Guo, Qiuxia; Leung, Alan W; Li, James YH eLife 2017 May;6
- Regulation of self-renewing neural progenitors by FGF-ERK signaling controls formation of the inferior colliculus.
Dee, Alexander; Li, Kairong; Heng, Xin; Guo, Qiuxia; Li, James YH. Development (Cambridge, England) 2016 Aug;1433661-3673
- Gbx2 is essential for maintaining thalamic neuron identity and repressing habenular characters in the developing thalamus.
Mallika, Chatterjee; Guo, Qiuxia; Li, James YH. Developmental Biology 2015 Aug;407(1):26-39
- T cell development involves TRAF3IP3-mediated ERK signaling in the Golgi.
Zou, Qiang; Jin, Jin; Xiao, Yichuan; Hu, Hongbo; Zhou, Xiaofei; Jie, Zuliang; Xie, Xiaoping; Li, James Y H; Cheng, Xuhong; Sun, Shao-Cong. The Journal of Experimental Medicine 2015 Jul;212(8):1323-36
- The cochlear sensory epithelium derives from Wnt responsive cells in the dorsomedial otic cup.
Brown, Alexander S; Rakowiecki, Staci M; Li, James YH; Epstein, Douglas J Developmental Biology 2015 Jan;399(1):177-87
- Pax6 regulates the formation of the habenular nuclei by controlling the temporospatial expression of Shh in the diencephalon in vertebrates.
Chatterjee, Mallika; Guo, Qiuxia; Weber, Sabrina; Scholpp, Steffen; Li, James YH. BMC Biology 2014 Feb;12(13):13
- Shp2-dependent ERK signaling is essential for induction of Bergmann glia and foliation of the cerebellum.
Li, Kairong; Leung, Alan W; Guo, Qiuxia; Yang, Wentian; Li, James YH. The Journal of Neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2014 Jan;34(3):922-31
- Differential BMP signaling controls formation and differentiation of multipotent preplacodal ectoderm progenitors from human embryonic stem cells.
Leung, Alan W; Kent Morest, D; Li, James YH. Developmental Biology 2013 Jul;379(2):208-20
- Gbx2 regulates thalamocortical axon guidance by modifying the LIM and Robo codes.
Chatterjee, Mallika; Li, Kairong; Chen, Li; Maisano, Xu; Guo, Qiuxia; Gan, Lin; Li, James YH. Development (Cambridge, England) 2012 Dec;139(24):4633-43
- Distinct developmental origins and regulatory mechanisms for GABAergic neurons associated with dopaminergic nuclei in the ventral mesodiencephalic region.
Achim, Kaia; Peltopuro, Paula; Lahti, Laura; Li, James; Salminen, Marjo; Partanen, Juha. Development (Cambridge, England) 2012 Jul;139(13):2360-70
- The lhx2 transcription factor controls thalamocortical axonal guidance by specific regulation of robo1 and robo2 receptors.
Marcos-Mondéjar, Paula; Peregrín, Sandra; Li, James Y; Carlsson, Leif; Tole, Shubha; López-Bendito, Guillermina The Journal of Neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2012 Mar;32(13):4372-85
- Gbx2 plays an essential but transient role in the formation of thalamic nuclei.
Li, Kairong; Zhang, Jiaqing; Li, James YH PloS One 2012 Jan;7(10):e47111
- Patterning and compartment formation in the diencephalon.
Chatterjee, Mallika; Li, James YH. Frontiers in Neuroscience 2012 Jan;666
- Numerous isoforms of Fgf8 reflect its multiple roles in the developing brain.
Sunmonu, N Abimbola; Li, Kairong; Li, James YH. Journal of Cellular Physiology 2011 Jul;226(7):1722-6
- Gbx2 and Fgf8 are sequentially required for formation of the midbrain-hindbrain compartment boundary.
Sunmonu, N Abimbola; Li, Kairong; Guo, Qiuxia; Li, James YH. Development (Cambridge, England) 2011 Feb;138(4):725-34
- The mouse homeobox gene Gbx2 is required for the development of cholinergic interneurons in the striatum.
Chen, Li; Chatterjee, Mallika; Li, James YH. The Journal of Neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2010 Nov;30(44):14824-34
- Fgf8b-containing spliceforms, but not Fgf8a, are essential for Fgf8 function during development of the midbrain and cerebellum.
Guo, Qiuxia; Li, Kairong; Sunmonu, N Abimbola; Li, James YH. Developmental Biology 2010 Feb;338(2):183-92
- Fgf8b, but not Fgf8a, is essential for Fgf8 signaling in the development of the mid-hindbrain.
Guo, Q.X., Li, K.R., Sunmonu, N.A., and Li, J.YH. Developmental Biology 2010 Jan;338183-192
- Misexpression of Gbx2 throughout the mesencephalon by a conditional gain-of-function transgene leads to deletion of the midbrain and cerebellum in mice.
Sunmonu, N Abimbola; Chen, Li; Li, James YH. Genesis (New York, N.Y. : 2000) 2009 Oct;47(10):667-73
- Transcription factor Gbx2 acts cell-nonautonomously to regulate the formation of lineage-restriction boundaries of the thalamus.
Chen, Li; Guo, Qiuxia; Li, James YH. Development (Cambridge, England) 2009 Apr;136(8):1317-26
- Distinct functions of the major Fgf8 spliceform, Fgf8b, before and during mouse gastrulation.
Guo, Qiuxia; Li, James YH. Development (Cambridge, England) 2007 Jun;134(12):2251-60
- Structural basis by which alternative splicing modulates the organizer activity of FGF8 in the brain.
Olsen, Shaun K; Li, James YH; Bromleigh, Carrie; Eliseenkova, Anna V; Ibrahimi, Omar A; Lao, Zhimin; Zhang, Fuming; Linhardt, Robert J; Joyner, Alexandra L; Mohammadi, Moosa. Genes & Development 2006 Jan;20(2):185-98
- New regulatory interactions and cellular responses in the isthmic organizer region revealed by altering Gbx2 expression.
Li, James YH; Lao, Zhimin; Joyner, Alexandra L. Development (Cambridge, England) 2005 Apr;132(8):1971-81
- FGF17b and FGF18 have different midbrain regulatory properties from FGF8b or activated FGF receptors.
Liu, Aimin; Li, James Y H; Bromleigh, Carrie; Lao, Zhimin; Niswander, Lee A; Joyner, Alexandra L. Development (Cambridge, England) 2003 Dec;130(25):6175-85
- Changing requirements for Gbx2 in development of the cerebellum and maintenance of the mid/hindbrain organizer.
Li, James YH; Lao, Zhimin; Joyner, Alexandra L. Neuron 2002 Sep;36(1):31-43
- Otx2 and Gbx2 are required for refinement and not induction of mid-hindbrain gene expression.
Li, J Y; Joyner, A L. Development (Cambridge, England) 2001 Dec;128(24):4979-91