- Integrated single-cell transcriptomic and epigenetic analyses of cell-state transition and lineage commitment in the embryonic mouse cerebellum
bioRxiv August 2021
Peer Reviewed Articles
- LISA2: Learning Complex Single-Cell Trajectory and Expression Trends
Frontiers in Genetics 2021 August
- An adherent-cell depletion technique to generate human neural progenitors and neurons.
Journal of Cellular Physiology 2019 Nov;234(11):19933-19941
- Defining developmental diversification of diencephalon neurons through single cell gene expression profiling.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2019 Apr;146(12):
- Specification of diverse cell types during early neurogenesis of the mouse cerebellum.
eLife 2019 Feb;8
- Mitochondrial oxidation of the carbohydrate fuel is required for neural precursor/stem cell function and postnatal cerebellar development.
Science Advances 2018 Oct;4(10):eaat2681
- The Molecular Pathway Regulating Bergmann Glia and Folia Generation in the Cerebellum.
Cerebellum (London, England) 2017 Dec;1742-48
- Analogous mechanism regulating formation of neocortical basal radial glia and cerebellar Bergmann glia.
eLife 2017 May;6
- Regulation of self-renewing neural progenitors by FGF-ERK signaling controls formation of the inferior colliculus.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2016 Aug;1433661-3673
- Gbx2 is essential for maintaining thalamic neuron identity and repressing habenular characters in the developing thalamus.
Developmental Biology 2015 Aug;407(1):26-39
- T cell development involves TRAF3IP3-mediated ERK signaling in the Golgi.
The Journal of Experimental Medicine 2015 Jul;212(8):1323-36
- The cochlear sensory epithelium derives from Wnt responsive cells in the dorsomedial otic cup.
Developmental Biology 2015 Jan;399(1):177-87
- Pax6 regulates the formation of the habenular nuclei by controlling the temporospatial expression of Shh in the diencephalon in vertebrates.
BMC Biology 2014 Feb;12(13):13
- Shp2-dependent ERK signaling is essential for induction of Bergmann glia and foliation of the cerebellum.
The Journal of Neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2014 Jan;34(3):922-31
- Differential BMP signaling controls formation and differentiation of multipotent preplacodal ectoderm progenitors from human embryonic stem cells.
Developmental Biology 2013 Jul;379(2):208-20
- Gbx2 regulates thalamocortical axon guidance by modifying the LIM and Robo codes.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2012 Dec;139(24):4633-43
- Distinct developmental origins and regulatory mechanisms for GABAergic neurons associated with dopaminergic nuclei in the ventral mesodiencephalic region.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2012 Jul;139(13):2360-70
- The lhx2 transcription factor controls thalamocortical axonal guidance by specific regulation of robo1 and robo2 receptors.
The Journal of Neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2012 Mar;32(13):4372-85
- Gbx2 plays an essential but transient role in the formation of thalamic nuclei.
PloS One 2012 Jan;7(10):e47111
- Patterning and compartment formation in the diencephalon.
Frontiers in Neuroscience 2012 Jan;666
- Numerous isoforms of Fgf8 reflect its multiple roles in the developing brain.
Journal of Cellular Physiology 2011 Jul;226(7):1722-6
- Gbx2 and Fgf8 are sequentially required for formation of the midbrain-hindbrain compartment boundary.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2011 Feb;138(4):725-34
- The mouse homeobox gene Gbx2 is required for the development of cholinergic interneurons in the striatum.
The Journal of Neuroscience : the official journal of the Society for Neuroscience 2010 Nov;30(44):14824-34
- Fgf8b-containing spliceforms, but not Fgf8a, are essential for Fgf8 function during development of the midbrain and cerebellum.
Developmental Biology 2010 Feb;338(2):183-92
- Fgf8b, but not Fgf8a, is essential for Fgf8 signaling in the development of the mid-hindbrain.
- Misexpression of Gbx2 throughout the mesencephalon by a conditional gain-of-function transgene leads to deletion of the midbrain and cerebellum in mice.
Genesis (New York, N.Y. : 2000) 2009 Oct;47(10):667-73
- Transcription factor Gbx2 acts cell-nonautonomously to regulate the formation of lineage-restriction boundaries of the thalamus.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2009 Apr;136(8):1317-26
- Distinct functions of the major Fgf8 spliceform, Fgf8b, before and during mouse gastrulation.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2007 Jun;134(12):2251-60
- Structural basis by which alternative splicing modulates the organizer activity of FGF8 in the brain.
Genes & Development 2006 Jan;20(2):185-98
- New regulatory interactions and cellular responses in the isthmic organizer region revealed by altering Gbx2 expression.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2005 Apr;132(8):1971-81
- FGF17b and FGF18 have different midbrain regulatory properties from FGF8b or activated FGF receptors.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2003 Dec;130(25):6175-85
- Changing requirements for Gbx2 in development of the cerebellum and maintenance of the mid/hindbrain organizer.
Neuron 2002 Sep;36(1):31-43
- Otx2 and Gbx2 are required for refinement and not induction of mid-hindbrain gene expression.
Development (Cambridge, England) 2001 Dec;128(24):4979-91