- Racism Among the Well-Intentioned: Causes, Relationship to Health Disparities, and Interventions. Jack Dovidio, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology, Yale New Haven Hospital. March 24, 2016. (1:05)
- Teaching About Racism and Health Disparities in an Inclusive Environment. Zita Lazzarini, J.D., M.P.H., and David Henderson, M.D. July 28, 2016. (58:34)
- Teaching About Racism in the Context of Persistent Health and Healthcare Disparities: How Educators Can Enlighten Themselves and Their Learners. Society of Teachers of Family Medicine. Toolkit. May 2016.
- What You Don’t Know Can Hurt You: Gender Stereotypes and Academic Career Advancement. Molly Carnes, M.D., M.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison. November 17, 2010. (58:27)
- Do You Wonder What “Implicit Bias” Is? Go to Project Implicit.
- Either register, or click on “continue as guest”.
- Click on “general information about the IAT”, and the link for FAQs.
- Take one or more of the Implicit Association Tests (IAT). There are IATs for gender, race, religions, disabilities, and more.
Reducing Unconscious Bias: Writing Letters of Recommendation. Sharonne Hayes, M.D. Mayo Clinic Take 5 Channel. (6:46)