The future of health care is being shaped at UConn Health. Our scientists are working feverishly to unravel the mystery of disease while designing new therapies and treatments. Because of our School of Medicine and School of Dental Medicine, our patients are able to receive the advantages of the latest innovations and research in health care. And our students have the opportunity to work with engaging faculty in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Our expansive research enterprise is fueling cutting-edge research in the basic, behavioral, and biomedical sciences, leaving no stone unturned as we make discoveries and translate them into advances in patient care and cures. Our reach extends beyond the walls of their laboratories for collaborations with physician-scientists across the globe. We make discoveries and create new technologies that stamp out disease and improve the quality of lives, while bolstering the bioscience industry and the economy of Connecticut.
- Community and Continuing Medical Education (CME)
- Graduate Medical Education (GME)
- Graduate School
- Health Career Opportunity Programs
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
- Public Health & Health Policy
- Student Services
- Undergraduate Medical Education (UME)
- School of Medicine Academic Affairs & Education
- School of Medicine MD/PhD Program
- School of Medicine Faculty Affairs