- Negotiation. 16 minute video lecture. Margaret A. Neale, Professor of Management at the Stanford Graduate School of Business, Co-director of the Executive Program for Women Leaders. (16:26)
- Negotiation Strategies for Self-Empowerment. Mary Casey Jacob, Ph.D., ABPP. October 28, 2016. Some considerations for planning and executing negotiations. (31:26)
- Women Don’t Ask. Babcock, L. and Laschever, S. (2007) Bantam Books.
- Ask for It: How Women Can Use the Power of Negotiation to Get What They Really Want. Babcock, L. and Laschever, S. (2009) Bantam Books.
- Negotiating for Dummies. Donaldson, M.C. and Donaldson, M. (1996) IDG Books Worldwide, Inc.
- Getting Ready to Negotiate: The “Getting to Yes” Workbook. Fisher, R. and Ertel, D. (1996) Penguin.
- Beyond Reason: Using Emotions as You Negotiate. Fisher, R. and Shapiro, D. (2006) Penguin.
- Getting Past No: Negotiating with Difficult People. Fisher, R. and Ury, W. (1992) Bantam.
- Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement without Giving In. Fisher, R. and Ury, W. (2011, revised 2nd edition). Penguin Publishing Group.
- Everyday Negotiation. Kolb, D. and Williams, J. (2003) Jossey Bass.
- Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High. Patterson, K., Grenny, J., McMillan, R., and Switzler, A. (2011) McGraw Hill.
- The Art and Science of Negotiation: How to Resolve Conflicts and Get the Best Out of Bargaining. Raiffa, H. (1990, new edition) Harvard University Press.
- The Negotiation Experts. A website with free articles, cartoons, case studies and more (and offers to sell negotiation training services too!)