- Monitor on Psychology - Your Guide to Mentoring. (2019) A Publication of the American Psychological Association.
- Mentoring Made Easy: Tips and Strategies. Amy James. November 20, 2016. (53:28)
- Radical Candor — The Surprising Secret to Being a Good Boss. Kim Malone Scott. February 11, 2016. This is a video about giving feedback/guidance in a useful way. (21:25)
- Mentoring Resource Pages at Other Institutions
- Mentoring & Advising. Rackham Graduate School, University of Michigan
- Giving Effective Feedback: A Faculty Development Online Module and Workshop. Aagaard E, Czernik Z, Rossi C, Guiton G. MedEdPORTAL Publications. 2010;6:8119.
- Becoming a Skilled Mentor: Tools, Tips, and Training Vignettes. Pauly R, Lombard G, Lansang M, Poulton W, Thorndyke L. MedEdPORTAL Publications. 2014;10:9844.
- Mentoring and Being Mentored. Chapter 5 in Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty.
- Athena Rising: How and Why Men Should Mentor Women. W. Brad Johnson, Ph.D., and David Smith, Ph.D. (2016) Bibliomotion, Inc.
- Multipliers: How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter. By Liz Wiseman (2010) Harper Collins.